Friday, November 30, 2007

Dinner


When I got home from work last night at 5:30 I immediately started dinner so we could all watch Survivor together at 7:00. The plan: Pork Tenderloin with Fennel & Beans.

First I minced sage from my garden with garlic. Then I stuffed the tenderloins and tied them together and threw them in the oven to roast.




Then I gathered the stuff for the fennel dish and started cutting up the fennel and onions. When the Lord of the Manor got home, he helped brown the veggies. He loves to cook and frequently makes the whole dinner himself.


After browning the veggies he added the beans, broth and oregano from the garden. While things cooked we poured the wine and discussed our day. And just before Survivor started we had this lovely dinner on the table. And this morning Teen2 actually put her name on the leftover fennel and beans. They are definitely a hit!

No comments: