Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Hair

Here I am with my first hairdo. My mom did what every other mother did back then and I didn't have to worry about it so life was good. Who was I trying to impress anyway? My family? They certainly didn't care what my hair looked like. I was sweet, happy and adorable, what more could they want? (snicker, snicker)



Then I had that a 60s pageboy, that typical 70s long straight hair with no bangs, and then that 80s shag thing, and who remembers the 90s (I had little kids then, so just combing my hair every day was a challenge), and now here I am back with the same hairdo I had at 13. I kid you not, I found this photo the other day and WOW, it's almost the same hairdo I have now! Spooky, isn't it?


Anyway, I think it's time for a new cut. Maybe a classic bob?

Uhhhhh.....maybe not.



2 comments:

travelbug said...

Love that baby hair/photo.......no wonder they kept you!

Martha said...

Hey!

I love your hair!