Monday, February 11, 2008

Sending you a Valentine

I went all the way to Oakdale the other day just to get you this gift. There is a cute shop there called the Empty Nest. It has charming little things; some old, some new, and all fun. I couldn't resist this LOVE banner. Please consider it my valentine to you. Because, my dear readers, I really do love each and every one of you. Hugs, Laura

P.S. The Lord of the Manor's shoulder surgery is scheduled for next Wednesday the 20th. It is an outpatient procedure, so I will be his nurse afterwards. But he is a good patient, not demanding. Mainly he just needs a little pillow fluffing and a meal now and then.

1 comment:

Mary said...

Hi Laura,
What a pretty vignette! Happy Valentine's Day to you, too. :) Hope your husband's surgery goes well.
xoxo,
Mary