Saturday, January 17, 2009

Redwork to share

Oh the places I've been trying to figure out how to share pdf files. I am obviously not a computer nerd or I'd know how to do this without even thinking! Anyway, here are two more. I settled on Scribd and uploaded a few there. I'll see how it goes for a while, and maybe do more next week. Let me know if it's user friendly, won't you? And if you have any particular requests.



First let's try a boy with a hoop.



Then let's try a girl at the shore.

Then I just had to share this photo of Teen2 helping the Lord of the Manor prune a tree last weekend. Here she is supposed to be operating the crane whilst her father is in the basket 40' off the ground, and she's on her cell phone! She certainly is giving him her full attention, isn't she? These are just some of the goofy things that go on here Amongst The Oaks.

4 comments:

Neabear said...

All bundled up. Must have been cold out there too. Since you didn't say anything, the tree pruning must have gone okay. My father used to climb in the trees to prune them!

Anonymous said...

you have a crane? jkj

JoAnn ( Scene Through My Eyes) said...

The links worked perfectly - great work. And your tracings are so professional - thanks for sharing - I love redwork.

tam said...

Awww teenagers-gotta love em!
Thanks for the red work -I will have to check that out now...
~Smiles~Tam!