Sunday, May 3, 2009

Rainy Sunday

It's rainy here today but we thought we'd go to the Lodi Street Faire anyway. When we arrived it wasn't raining at all and we enjoyed walking and looking at the antiques and collectibles.
However, it soon started misting, then drizzling, then outright raining, so we headed for the gate.


We stopped by Blockbuster on the way home and got two movies. When we got home we settled in with this and felt much better in no time. Warm wishes to you on this rainy day from Amongst The Oaks.

4 comments:

Blondie's Journal said...

Oh, what a comforting post! You took me right with you, from the fair to your warm hearth.

I hope you get a better day to go, it looks wonderful! :-D

xoxo
Jane

Mary Bergfeld said...

I am with you in spirit and sharing that warm hearth.

Neabear said...

We have been having rain too. Isn't this crazy weather for the month of May?? Boogles my mind sometimes.

Abby Lanes said...

I bought my mother-in-law that exact China a few years ago for Christmas. I love it. What a cozy day you had.